Limited to 3 Attendees over the age of 21 with valid driver’s licenses.
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE needs to be aware of two alarming and sobering statistics since cannabis was legalized in Colorado
- more arrests driving under the influence
- more car fatalities
With that being said I can assure you that I would NOT jeopardize my entire business by being tagged with a DUI! No way, Jose!
With that being said a dispensary is available. Due to the recent expensive restoration of the interior of the limo no joints or bongs due to potential burn marks.
Oh as long as I mentioned the not permitted I have a strong nicotine intolerance particularly in a confined space environment-it’s my sinuses-sorry, but there is a wide assortment of edibles, tinctures, and vapes.
- Tour Length: Approx 4 Hours 20 Minutes
- Tour Cost: $420
- Tour Includes:
- Transportation to and from the museums
- Entry into the museums
- Special Tour Notes:
- Limited to 3 Attendees
- Attendees must be 21 or older
- Dispensary accepts cash only
1) Steves Tours reserve the right to declare “Inclement Weather “days in the event of adverse weather. If road conditions require traction control devices such as chains &/or snow tires and in the interest of safety and welfare of all tours might be canceled or postponed. All local weather advisories are closely monitored. I have no control over neither ” Acts of God” nor “Mother Nature ” FYI the touring vehicle is a Zimmer, not a Zamboni.
2)All trips and tours include ALL gratuities
3)All tours are prepaid.Suggest reviewing trip cancellation insurance coverage for peace of mind for those so inclined.
4)All venues/attractions (zip lining, jet boating, white water rafting,etc.) entail some degree of risk, but hey when you think about it, so does binge eating & watching tv on your duff for untold hours.I am just trying to say Steves Tours cannot be held responsible for these venues/attractions. I have researched the safety record of each. I personally feel comfortable enough to personally participate in which I often do and will continue to do, fortunately, that this happens, but I have no control over either acts of God nor Mother nature.